Back to News
Flu Clinics 2020
Posted on 26 Oct 2020
The Public Health Agency (PHA) is urging everyone who falls into an eligible group to get the Flu vaccine.(A list of eligible groups can be found on our website under "Clinics and services")
Please see below for a list of our Flu clinics 2020.
*These clinics are for patients 65 years and over only*
Saturday 10th October 9am-4pm
Saturday 17th October 9am - 4pm
Saturday 24th October 9am - 4pm
All other eligible patients please contact us for an appointment during surgery hours.
Please phone the Practice Influenza Booking Line:07706093778
Important information regarding COVID19:
Please DO NOT ATTEND FOR INFLUENZA VACCINATION if you or anyone in your household has had recent symptoms of possible COVID-19 infection:
- A new continuous cough - this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24hours.
- A high temperature / fever.
- A loss of or change in sense of smell or taste.
- If anyone in your house is self-isolating.
- If you have returned from foreign travel in the last 2 weeks.
- If you are waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test
Please click on the links below for updated Influenza information leaflets from Public Health Agency. For further information you can visit www.publichealth.hscni.net